Monday 16 March 2015

Happy 1 Year Blogiversary!

I can't believe it has been one year since I wrote my first post - wow how time flies!
I started this blog mainly to record my recipes because there is nothing worse than not being able to recreate a great dish or a yummy cake because you can't remember how you did it.
But it has also become a great place to log, kind of like a diary to look back on, some of the great places I've visited and things I've done whilst in London and further afield.


This is the first time I've ever written anything like a diary or journal but I'm slowly getting the hang of it and improving, particularly my spelling and grammar. My dad always used to say that I should read more, it would help with my writing. Perhaps I should have listened to him.
My girlfriends are forever receiving messages from me asking - "Does this sound right?" or "Where should the semicolon go?". Even yesterday my Dad messaged me saying, "You have a spelling mistake in the first line of your most recent post, otherwise nice one".

Where would you be without family and friends right?!

I really enjoying blogging and it has been such a great way to share with family, friends and hopefully a couple of others out there, some of the things I love.
I wanted to say a big thank you to anybody who has read or commented on a post, whether this is the first post you've read or you come back regularly. Thank You.


Let me know if there is anything you would like to see or read about?
Thank you and here's to the next year of All Hans-on.

Mel xoxo

Post a Comment